- Category : Processing
- Sub Category : Wet Processing
- Process : Mercerizing
- Industry Served : Textile
- Market Served : Any where in world
- Substrate Type : Woven
- Substrate Composition : Cotton, Blends
Product Information :
Novel wet on wet mercerisation with add-on application of caustic and total dimensional stability with unique stretching zone.
Salient Features :
- Flex-nip for add-on of caustic.
- Diffusion compartment for swelling of cotton fabric with grooved stainless steel rollers.
- Length / width stretching zone for stretching fabric length and width wise.
- Counter current washing and pH control.
- Add-on of caustic even on wet fabric
- Accelerated diffusion due to higher concentration gradient
- Dimensionally stable fabric
- Reduction of caustic volume
- Savings of drying process for feed fabric
- Less residual shrinkage
- Large savings in terms of chemicals, energy, water and time
- Less polluting and more eco-friendly